Please read the details below for each position description and follow the application directions if interested. Contact Penny Wallace at 801.818.3013 with any questions.
Care Coordinator, AmeriCorps
AmeriCorps, a National Service program, is recruiting for an opportunity in Provo for a yearlong position starting the beginning of May. You will work as a Medical/ Dental Case Coordinator for residents in Utah County.
- Requires 1700 hours (about 30-36 hours a week)
- Monthly living allowance ($1,250)
- Earn a $5,730 scholarship for college or existing qualified student loans (upon successful completion of service)
- Health Coverage, Relocation Allowance, and Childcare assistance, if eligible
- Be part of a national movement that will improve the quality of life for millions of Americans
Position Description: Case coordinators work with clients and healthcare providers to schedule appointments and coordinate healthcare services for low-income, uninsured clients.
Qualifications: MUST speak Spanish « Knowledge of medical terminology in Spanish a plus « Exposure to healthcare setting a plus « Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office applications « Must have own form of transportation « One year commitment required
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 2nd. Position starts May 2016.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and be a US Citizen or permanent resident.