We’re Here For You
Community Health Connect connects the low-income and uninsured in Utah County to donated medical and dental care. We work with several doctors and dentists who provide free and discounted care in their own office to our patients. If you need a Spanish speaking interpreter to attend your appointment with you, we have dedicated volunteers available to help. To qualify for our program, you must live in Utah County and be at 150% of the Federal Poverty Level or below according to your family size and income.
To apply for our program, patients need to bring the following items into our office with their completed application:
- Referral from a primary care provider (medical only)
- Proof of income:
- Most recent federal income tax return and W-2 form
- Paystubs (at least most recent month)
- Bank Statements (3 most recent months)
- Proof of Utah County Residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- $20 Membership fee
- 591 South State Street Provo, Utah 84606
- (801) 818-3015
- (801) 818-3020
Closed for lunch each day 12pm-1pm
Send Us a Message
We would love to hear from you.
Send us a message and we will get right back to you.